Pages

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

CAJ #4 - Introducing graphene video

While googling my CAJ I came across really interesting uses of graphene that I would like to share with you. However, before I do so, we should repeat what we have learned so far. Since YouTube is a great source for visual learning I typed “graphene” into the search bar and looked for some videos that could help me and you to understand what graphene is all about and how it was discovered. Below is a really amazing video that explains in just two and a half minutes what I have written about so far. Take a look at it. You will not regret it, believe me. Even my brother liked it and that means something since he is usually not so interested in the things I do for university.




XOXO A.






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen