Pages

Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

#CAJ1 - Graphene and other super materials...

“Graphene and other super materials“ is my CAJ topic. The list we could choose from contained various interesting topics but I chose this one because I wanted to know more about graphene and how it could possibly change the world we live in. Before doing research I did not know much about graphene. I knew that it was one of the three naturally occurring allotropes of carbon, and thought that graphene is the material used in pencils. However, while doing research I discovered that graphene and graphite are two different things and are not to be confused. You will be able to find out more information about graphene and graphite in my blog posts. In the posts that are to follow I will also write general information about graphene, how it was discovered, how it could change the world, what green technology has to do with graphene and much more. I will also try to incorporate videos and pictures to help you visualize what I am writing about. No one can really predict how graphene will influence our future but it is sure that its possibilities are endless. I will not only focus on graphene but will also try to introduce you to other super materials such as stanene. I hope that you will learn something new by reading my blog posts and realize what a great and significant discovery graphene really is.  





XOXO A.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen