Pages

Samstag, 15. März 2014

A day in the life of...me! :)

“I need more sleep”. My first thought in the morning is how I need to go to bed earlier today and finally get a good night’s sleep. I usually have troubles falling asleep and most of the time end up staring at the ceiling. Therefore, I really appreciate the days when I am so exhausted that I just crash.


After getting out of bed my thoughts wander on what my tasks for the day are. I think about what I have to study for and the homework I still have not finished. The work keeps pilling up and my initial motivation for the day is starting to drop. University is a must on almost every day of the week. Although hard work is ahead of me there I also know that it is the place where I meet my friends, where we talk about our hopes and fears.

This leads me to another very important aspect of my day, my friends. My friends keep me going, they help me get up when I fall and encourage me to be the best possible version of myself. Whenever I feel like giving up, they are here to push me back into the game. I cannot imagine my life without them, I probably would not be the person I am today.



(218 words)

"What does it matter how many lovers you have if none of them gives you the universe?" 
Jacques Lacan




0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen