Pages

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

20 quick questions about food!


We were going in class through food questions. Some were general questions about food, some were about breakfast and restaurants or simply about eggs. Our task was to choose one set of questions and blog about them. I chose to answer the general questions about food because they seemed the most interesting to me. Let’s go. :D

1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘food’?
2) How often do you think about food?
- All day every day.

3) Can you eat anything?
-Almost anything. I don’t think I could ever eat fried cockroaches, ants or anything similar to that. Oh and the intestines of animals. Or the liver or heart or, I better stop now because I am getting sick.

4)Can you go without food for a whole day?
-I can but the question is why would I want to?

5)Do you have to watch what you eat?
-Unfortunately I do. It’s not so much about what I eat but how much I eat.

6)What is your favourite breakfast, lunch and dinner?
-I don’t eat breakfast. Not only am I not a morning person but I also can’t eat anything in the morning.
-For lunch I LOVE to eat pasta. Pasta is my favorite dish ever!
-For dinner I usually eat a salad. Not only is a salad carb-free but it is also very delicious especially if you shred cheese on it or put cherry tomatoes in it, or maybe tuna.

7)Do you think your country’s food is the best?
- My country’s food is definitely among the best!

8)Do you think “you are what you eat”?

9)What do you think about canned, frozen and processed food?
-I can’t really say that I am a big fan of those but they can come in handy and they don’t even taste bad so I say why not?

10)What kinds of international cuisine do you like?
-I have a lot of fun trying out new cuisines. I love Thai food, Chinese food, Mexican food and Italian food. :D

11) Are you fussy or particular about the food you eat?
-No, I eat pretty much everything.

12)Have your favorite kinds of food changed over the years?
-Not really. I have just been adding more and more favorite dishes to my list. ^^

13)Do you like fast food and slow food?
-I like both. :D

14)What do you think about food additives?
-I don’t like them. If they can be avoided in food then yes please!

15)Do you care where the food you eat comes from?
-I do. I hate seeing that my onion came to Europe all the way from China. Come on, you can’t tell me that we can’t plant onions here in Europe. -.-

16)What national dishes from your country would you recommend to the world?
-Probably „paprenjaci“, „pašticada“, „pršut“, „panceta“, „purica i mlinci“, „sir i vrhnje“, „burek“ and many more!







17)Do you worry about the rising cost of food?
-Of course I do because if this continues people won’t be able to afford their food anymore and what are they supposed to eat then? Sand?

18)Do you think the world’s food will ever run out?
-No, I don’t think that. Even if meat would run out we would still have fruit and vegetables.

19)What do you think of genetically-modified (GM) food?
-I despite it. It tastes awful and it’s not good for our health.

20)Is your food bill big?
-It depends on my mood. :D

XOXO A.






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen